HD Audio Cable not working. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxconnor22

Beta member
Alright so the main issue i'm having here is that my speakers and microphone are not being detected and dont work on my computer. All this happened after i installed a new Antec fan for my Graphics Card.
Its one that fits into a pci slot and blows onto the graphics card. I'll include picture at the bottom.
Anyways, the only cable i SLIGHTLY moved during the whole process was a cable labeled "HD AUDIO" and not to my suprisement, it led straight to my front 3.5 mm mic and speaker jacks. Green and Pink. I mean, i only SLIGHTLY moved the cable to the side, i didn't unplug it or anything. I have never had speaker or mic problems before until now.
I've made sure all drivers have been installed and everything. I've tried everything i know. But no luck.
Any help?

Computer- Emachines ET1331g-03w
p1040013 - Servimg.com - Free image hosting service
p1040014 - Servimg.com - Free image hosting service
image_preview.php

image_preview.php

make sure that HD Audio cable is pushed all the way down, from the pic it looks like it isn't 100% in and the two black wires are the ground so if it isn't getting grounded then it won't work properly. if that doesn't work then pop the cooler out and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom