Custom PC Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thank you SOULphIRE and when played the only one that raised more than 2 or 3 degrees was the tmpn1. It was around 58c. Is that really hot? i just put two new fans in the case that are bettter rpm.

Could possibly be a GFX problem. Try downloading FurMark. See if you get any pixels while running it. Watch your temps, too.

Could be your RAM, too.

Ohh, i tohught it was good. hmm. whats brand you suggest. and ill get a 800 watt for safe incase i update someday

The Rocketfish 700 is a piece of crap. Here's a link to a Rocketfish RF-700WPS 700 watt review from HardOCP.

To be honest you don't need a 700 or a 800 watt power supply. You just need a well made, reliable power supply from a company with excellent customer service if you do have a problem.

I think this 650 watt power supply is all you need, $79.99 after a rebate.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

If you just want to go overboard then this 750 watt power supply is $99.99 after a rebate.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom