Looking to buy a new case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFargle

Linux / HPC / K8s SME
Staff member
I'm getting a bit tired of my current Antec 900, and have been looking at some new cases...

Conditions:
Must have decent cable management
Must be black inside (if it's a really nice case that isn't black inside, I'll consider it... I canalways paint it :tongue:)
Optional capability to flip the PSU over for cable management purposes
Clean, sleek design like the case listed below(important)
~$120 max price
Must have room for four hard drives minimum
Has a window (although if it doesn't and i really like it, i will consider it)

BitFenix.com » Products » Chassis » Shinobi

This is almost a perfect example of what I'm looking for. My only gripe (other than the fact that its not on sale yet) is that fan grill on the acrylic window.

Thanks for any suggestions :thumbsup:
Doesn't matter what vendor, as long as they ship to California :tongue:
If you need any more information, just ask!

EDIT: I forgot to mention it has to be shorter than the Antec 900 (19.4")

I've seen all over that it's going to cost.. $70 i think :tongue:
And I'm not too big of a fan of the HAF series... I've liked the Cosmos for as long as I cam remember, but price has always been a barrier :tongue:

I was looking at the survivor... It looks really nice, but I'm not sure it will fit where my Antec 900 currently sits.. My 900 is 19.4" tall and the Survivor is 502 millimeters = 19.7637795 inches tall... The curves look so nice. Very good cable management, too.. Plus, it comes in red :tongue:

I always loved the CoolerMaster HAF line. I have the 922. I heard the 932 is good, too.

I second that notion. MoM liked mine so much he had to get the same :big_grin:

The 922 is a good model. I love mine. It has great cable management, a snazzy look, clear window and plenty of space. It has 6 slots for HDD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom