HD5770

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great card for the $$ - not the best - but I have been using both a XFX and a Sapphire 5770 for about 1 year now. Bought the second card for crossfire- but they are not compatible so had to use single card. Moderate gaming on a 50" plasma worked well. The XFX was better performer- but just blew up recently and I am in the process of RMA with the great XFX warranty. cant go wrong at the $110 US range. NOT sure the cost/price situation "down under".

"down under" haha cheers.
Anyways, thanks for the replys, guys.
Just one other thing, If I was to run two side by side, what mobo would you suggest?

Newegg.com - ASUS P7P55D-E Pro LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Make sure your ram speeds are supported...and that you have enough sata ports, etc. Also note these pcie x 16 slots will run at x8 speed when two cards are plugged in, making each card run at half its potential speed. There will be a large performance increase, but not as good as two x16 slots...which I couldn't find.

If you plan on getting two at the same time, I'd recommend getting a newer card because there will be greater performance and less heat...

Hmmm, so maybe dont even bother running two? Just get one good one? :p
Also, I only just bought this one btw.
I was also just wondering how to tap into my PC RAM and divert it to the GPU

Argh, spewin.
I've hear from a couple of computer geek friends that its possible but they didnt know how :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom