HJT log...can someone please take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run

then I get a split screen the tree on how I get to where you want me to go and the other screen lists 7 entries. What am I right clicking on and then exporting?

yes, I loaded timbukto pro to my machine. I need it.

right click the RUN key and export from there... That will give you the full list.

more combining of double posting:
i did and the options are expand, new, find, delete, rename and copy key name...which option.

here the key

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HPDJ Taskbar Utility"="C:\\WINNT\\System32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\hpztsb05.exe"
"TkBellExe"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Real\\Update_OB\\realsched.exe\" -osboot"
"Tb2initPath"="\"c:\\program files\\timbuktu pro\\tb2init.exe\""
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"loads.exe"="C:\\WINNT\\medload.exe"
"Create A Monster"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Kudd.com\\createAMonster.exe\" -run"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]
"NoChange"="1"
"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]
"Installed"="1"

glad you got it.. so delete the entry for MEDLOAD.exe
do you know what CreateAMonster is?

please guys, if you need to add a thought or question, use the "edit" button in your last post and not double and triple and quadruple post one after the other.....thanks.

--jak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom