PhotoShop help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum

In Runtime
I want to make a wallpaper but PhotoShop won't allow me to edit any pic. All it will allow me to do is have a white background. I want it to alter some stuff but it is fighting every command. I add a layer and it won't allow a pic to be part of it. Can't delete a layer. None of the options are available since it's only letting me see the background. Is there a fix for this thing? I tried MS Picture It 7 but it won't do what I want. PhotoShop has the options I want but can't get to them. It will open a pic but won't let me resize it.

I need someone to point me to help forums or something to use this thing.

if the image if on the background layer you can edit it. Its best to copy the layer and delete the background layer this way youll be qable to edit the background. Its a pain i know but tell that to adobe! give us a shout if i can be of more help :)

yeah just ctrl A, ctrl C, ctrl N, OK, ctrl V, then edit to yur hearts content.

yet another question that i am replying extremely late to, my suggestion is to go to the menu and select image>>mode and check to see what it is set to. change it to RGB mode and see if this works. indexed color mode has no layers.

1. Change to RGB under mode, (at least NOT Indexed while editing)
2. Open the Layers window
3. Double click the background layer (you will get a rename request, no need to rename)
4. The background layers is now converted to a normal layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom