AMD Launches PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
It's a no brainer they cut a deal with Intel...the CEO is just a cocky moron "We're the number one seller and we dont sell AMD" , yeah and you haven't tried selling AMD despite the 'High demand' you claim isn't there...so how would they know whether they are doing better or worse with AMD's? Losers.....I hate dell with a passion

to further prove that AMD is in demand:

"Intel's chipset competitors stole market share from the chip giant during Q3.

So claims a Merrill Lynch report cited by a number of websites. The report assigns 62.1 per cent of the chipset market to Intel, 18.5 per cent to VIA, 9.9 per cent to SiS, 4.5 per cent to ATI and 4.2 per cent to Nvidia.

Between Q3 and Q2, Intel's share fell 6.7 percentage points, with VIA taking just over half - 3.6 percentage points - of the lost share. The rest was distributed evenly between SiS, ATI and Nvidia."

to further prove that AMD is in demand:

"Intel's chipset competitors stole market share from the chip giant during Q3.

So claims a Merrill Lynch report cited by a number of websites. The report assigns 62.1 per cent of the chipset market to Intel, 18.5 per cent to VIA, 9.9 per cent to SiS, 4.5 per cent to ATI and 4.2 per cent to Nvidia.

Between Q3 and Q2, Intel's share fell 6.7 percentage points, with VIA taking just over half - 3.6 percentage points - of the lost share. The rest was distributed evenly between SiS, ATI and Nvidia."
Hahah excellent information. Although I didn't mean to hijack the thread owners thread here

Let's hope the newcomers use the Internet for education and economic empowerment, as AMD CEO Hector Ruiz hopes - and not for downloading pr0n, disseminating spam, and stealing movies and music.

haha, its cute! cute lil net computer!

Somehow, I can't see that being too popular. Nice link tho

With a 15in monitor it will cost $250, without it it will cost $180...or was it $185? i forget........if only it had a cd-rom drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom