Pc Cuts out Power off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry yea what I mean by the Mempipes taken off is that there are 2 parts to it. One is firmly attached to the Mobo and still is, The other is Optional if your ram gets too hot. This is not attached but never has been I could attach this but its never posed a problem.

The GFX cards when sli I thought they both clock to the lowest one? Anyway this has never been a problem before but i have tried both GFX cards seperatly and still has the same problem.

Ive gone for the Corsair V2.

NB: Ive borrowed my cousins 750w psu and both gfx cards run fine without powering down my computer, I tested them in an MMOrpg in the midst of a massive battle so they where working their arse off and it didnt reset. Im glad its the PSU tbh, opened my eyes to the ****e out there and made me buy a Corsair. :p

The GFX cards when sli I thought they both clock to the lowest one?

When SLI 1st came out the system would default both cards to the slowest card. But once both cards are SLI enabled they become joined as a single device as far as overclocking is concerned. If you change the speed of one you change them both.

Most newer SLI enabled motherboards will default both cards to the speed of whichever card is in the primary pci-e slot (the top slot). But if your using a utility like EVGA Precision you can change the primary pci-e slot to whichever you prefer, but once you start overclocking with SLI enabled both cards will run at the same speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom