Evga 6800le

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Rivatuner program to unlock those extra pipes
You know I saw something about that when looking for a better program to OC my graphics card. Got a specific link to where you went for it? Although I'm just going to google it now just curious still incase I don't find it and to inform others who might read the thread. ;)

the GT is the best for your money if you're not overclocking it or anything
I think any 6800 can be softmodded with the ultra's BIOS although the 128MB cards will be at a disadvantage, because they are not GDDR3 like the 256MB cards
I think any descent 256MB 6800 will do fine if you do want to softmod it to the ultra's BIOS

first u need rivatuner 15.2 which can be downloaded here

http://downloads.guru3d.com/downloa...2d49e3dcfc0e6aa

scroll down and click "I Agree"
the download should start
after its finished, install it
once it is installed, click Start, Programs, Rivatuner, Rivatuner
under Target Adapter click Customize, then click on the Graphic Card
Click NVStrap Driver
Click Install
At the Bottom Check Allow enabling hardware masked units
Click customize
Then Checkmark the 2 Bit xx that say disabled
ok.....ur done...restart windows and run a 3D intense program........if it has a lot of artifacts......it didnt work and u have to change back.....

HOPE I HELPED

The above was quoted from another member on the forums. He sent this to me via PM. Now, I have heard problems about 128mb guys doing this to their cards, i have a 256mb DDR3 on my card and it worked wonderfully. just remember exactly what two items you check, so you can go back and uncheck them if the cards goes out of whack. i also overclocked using the tools that ASUS had given me with the card. I have my card running at 420mhz and itÂ’s DDR3 @ 1.1ghz with the softmod with aircooling. I have quite a few case fans and have no PCI slots taken up. The 3DMark05 score i get is 5,052, so with this mod, you can hand with the best of them.

The link must be outdated, it doesn't work anymore, sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom