Basic..
IMG_0566.jpg

$5 mod ftw
IMG_0567.jpg

Taped them so i could rest my hand and so the paint wouldn't run down
IMG_0568.jpg

Money shot..lol
IMG_0571.jpg

So its bothering me, after trying to take some "Macro" style photos i can see the imperfections in the paint where it starts to creep up the edge / wall of the logo stamp. I think tomorrow i'm going to paint them all blue, like the HAF X Nvidia Edition but, blue of course.

Also tomorrow i'm going Plexi shopping, I have 3 projects in mind with Plexi. I'll keep everyone up to date :)

So its bothering me, after trying to take some "Macro" style photos i can see the imperfections in the paint where it starts to creep up the edge / wall of the logo stamp. I think tomorrow i'm going to paint them all blue, like the HAF X Nvidia Edition but, blue of course.

Also tomorrow i'm going Plexi shopping, I have 3 projects in mind with Plexi. I'll keep everyone up to date :)
LMAO I'm the same way. If it ain't perfect it'll bug the **** outta me.

Yep, and everyone I've shown has said the same thing " It looks great! Who's going to get that close anyways?"

ME! lol

It's going to look amazing tomorrow

Fix'd

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

They turned out great, this paint is amazing. No sanding, priming. and after a hour it feels and looks powder coated. I'm now happy :) haha

Hi Hap, I have the same case but the red AMD Edition. What was the process you used, I would like to paint mine red. So you really didn't sand or prime, just painted?

Yea, the paint i used says " no sanding or priming " and it actually worked, lol. really happy with it for plastic. No idea how well it works on metal yet ( even tho it says it can do metal )

Let me know if you need to know how to disassemble the parts i painted, i can make a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom