Solid State Member
hi guys

help me m keyboard isnt working

when i start windows this message pop up
308a585e19f8efaef2461ff00e3c5ff4.jpg

it works when windows starting but when i log into my user

its not working :very_angry:

Its just for media keys on chicony keyboards

Have you got another keyboard laying around? if not you can do it all with the mouse and onscreen keyboard its just a bit slower

Its probably a registry conflict clean out your system for unused programs through the control panel and install ccleaner to clear up your registry.

Right click a blank spot on the start bar and choose from the menu task manager, click the new task button at the bottom left of the task manager menu, type in the program so "mHotkey.exe" and it will start it up. That way you don't have to restart to check whether the problem has been resolved

Its just for media keys on chicony keyboards

Have you got another keyboard laying around? if not you can do it all with the mouse and onscreen keyboard its just a bit slower

Its probably a registry conflict clean out your system for unused programs through the control panel and install ccleaner to clear up your registry.

Right click a blank spot on the start bar and choose from the menu task manager, click the new task button at the bottom left of the task manager menu, type in the program so "mHotkey.exe" and it will start it up. That way you don't have to restart to check whether the problem has been resolved

yes im using on-screen keyboard

i made new task then same message came up:whistle:

Have you tried a driver update?

CCleaner should of automatically of done this but the manual way to do it can be found here. Please be aware that editing your registry can potentially cripple you computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom