dilema from my last post(upgrading graphicscard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyikie

Solid State Member
so at first i totally thought i could afford a graphics card around the 180-200 mark...

well now the case is do i need it...and no i cant really afford it. so im kinda impatient and was wondering....

ive been doing a lot of looking around and found a few cards, few in the GTS 260 or 400(only) range that werent that bad of price( correct me if im wrong on the 400 price range cant remember) but i saw a few around 90-100 with tax around 114 or so..

can anyone recommend me a card around the 200, low low 400 series that will be good on graphics ( i dont care about how loud the fan is) but i really would hate it to crap out on me because of overheating.

thnx again guys. you all here are a lot of help.

exellent suggestion, but is there anything a little cheaper than that, more so around after tax being like 114 or so. thnx again!

There are some GTS 450 for $120 before tax. I'm not too sure if you should go lower than this.

ok ill try to find one around 120 mb 130 max, but ya i didnt want to go lower was just hoping to get the most out of what i could at least afford for now(now being next year or so lol) but thnx again ill look those ones up. out of those whats a good company to trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom