System32 help IMMEDIATELY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The option for Safe Mode is still there, but before, and after I reformatted through Windows Recovery disks, it still didn't work. Every option with Safe mode didn't work, when it would come to after I logged in to my user account, the blue screen with errors would appear, and when I reformatted it removed all user preferences and would go to the "Windows is setting up services" and when it would try to apply those services for updates, the Blue screen would again, reappear.

Normally it flashes for a split second, but what I have been able to read was "To computer. Blahblah has stopped working. One of the things I saw was a driver, And another dll file probably contained in the System32 folder. The things that it says are wrong are different each time, sometimes reoccuring. The entire screen is filled with text though, at the bottom it says "If the problem continues please contact the system administrator".

Oldensoul, just call in for an RMA. If you tried to reinstall it, and are unsuccessful, you most likely have a hardware problem for some reason.

I will call tomorrow, the hour is late. I can only hope that through my stupidity I didn't screw myself over. I have a limited warranty, not full coverage, and one of them is "Damages caused by misuse, abuse accidents, fire, theft, disappearance, misplacement, power surges, viruses, malware, reckless, wilful, or intentional conduct." I hope that what was done cannot be placed in any of those categories.

im pretty sure your fine most of the time its hardware failure rather than user error with laptops. unless you crack the thing open to mess with it im sure your covered

It totally depends on the desktop. If it's your home brewed system, you have to diagnose the problem down to the hardware. There are warranties as well, but you cannot just simply RMA the whole computer.

Okay 2 things.

1.) We dont support people who try to pirate and then mess up their machine. You pirate and dont know what your doing or dont pay attention, your fault. We will not help you fix the problem so you can play a game that you openly admit to pirating, which is already against our rules to begin with, then want us to help you fix your mistake when you didnt take precaution.

Rule in question:

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.

2.) Since that is the case, you must call the manufacturer and let them decide what to do. Other than that you are on your own for violation of our rules and openly admitting to the fact your trying to play a game that you didnt buy.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom