winter pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a deck right out side a window so the standerd cables will do and as for robing a bank ive thought ti out and i wouldnt be able to use a computer again with out being tracked rilly and other things like secrty cameras...

what is so differenet from the moisture in the house to the moisture out side? I dont think it would make much of a difference if you have the window open and the pc under it.

hmmm, i seriously think the whole dryer venting shit would work great for you man... alot less risk of the elements with prolly 85% of the same cooling potential... even tho a filter would be nice.

Any which way you look at it you can get condensation,all it take's is cool air mixing with warm air,even with sum type of filter you can still have the risk of moisture getting in to your comp,all i can say is do it at your own risk if you want try it.

ok if you have a pipe coming in from the wall into your computer, this would be fine as long as your room that the pc is in is the same temp ,otherwise the pipe will warm up on the outside which will cause condensation on the inside of the pipe creating moisture and poof no more comp

ok if you have a pipe coming in from the wall into your computer, this would be fine as long as your room that the pc is in is the same temp ,otherwise the pipe will warm up on the outside which will cause condensation on the inside of the pipe creating moisture and poof no more comp
Good post mlr ;)

well in fact if the room were the same temp then the entire idea is voided... cause you dont want to be at a constant 14 degrees, but you want your comp to be... and condensation would form on the outside not the inside anyways think about it.

whats wrong lrr? i m just saying that if the room were cold then no need to duct cold air in, then i said that there would be no condensation on the inside just the outside ill explain now..

moisture in the air in your room would hit the cold pipe and then cool down and coalesce to form condensation/moisture on the outside of the pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom