Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Um, wouldn't it first be prudent to find out which way the fans blowing first??

Then decide if the fans wrong??

It looks wrong regardless.

If the fan is blowing towards the rear then the fan is sucking the air through the heatsink. That's reducing it's cooling ability, the fan should blow through the heatsink towards the fan mounted on the back panel.

If it's blowing through the heatsink then the hot air is blowing into the case which heats up all of the components.

Um, wouldn't it first be prudent to find out which way the fans blowing first??

Then decide if the fans wrong??

I had that heatsink (well the Intel version) and I can confirm the fan on it blows air through the heatsink. I would assume the case fan next to it is exhaust, it really makes no sense to have a intake fan mounted in that position IMO.

Hope to get a rating with some new photos, had some day light but, still had to use my iphone :(

Any tips on mods or how to improve it?

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Will do!

Also i just realized from the pictures i took, one of my MOBO's 8-pin's we're not plugged in all the way!!! haha

I have a few "mod" idea's in the back of my head. Mostly some common painting accents of blue but, i'm currently working on a 5.1 Transformer-style speaker set up that can fold up in my desk when not in use. Hunting for the brackets / arms / mats right now =D

Appreciate the generous rating, I know it's a hard set-up to fail with but, still took some time figuring out.

Back
Top Bottom