Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Excellent job Hapsx4 it's very good setup atleasr your wires hide more easily than mine does plus brigter on the inside!

Well I've been working on cable management problem and this as good it will get, apparently my mother threw out my zipties and rubber bands when she was in my room a month ago.. :angry:

1000415p.jpg

1000416j.jpg

Will bring the other pics later on tonight.

Excellent job Hapsx4 it's very good setup atleasr your wires hide more easily than mine does plus brigter on the inside!

Well I've been working on cable management problem and this as good it will get, apparently my mother threw out my zipties and rubber bands when she was in my room a month ago.. :angry:

1000415p.jpg

1000416j.jpg

Will bring the other pics later on tonight.

OMG!
That might be is the worst I've ever seen! Amazing :D

Hapx...... you're running pretty hot for 3.8..... Most likely becausxe the auto overclock jacks your Volts.

Yhikeds........ cpuz says 1.315 Volts..... I need 1.275 for 4.Ghz..... I'd use your genie and then manualy lower the Vcore. But your temps are just fine.

Well dang k-mote I said it wasn't hollified, but it was alot worse than that 3 months ago.
Also that exhaust fan and cpu heatsink get along fine with each other especially since the cpu temp drops from 48c to 43c on no load at bootup.

I have to get some tuniq in a week, so I can get this phenom ii to cool down.

Well dang k-mote I said it wasn't hollified, but it was alot worse than that 3 months ago.
Also that exhaust fan and cpu heatsink get along fine with each other especially since the cpu temp drops from 48c to 43c on no load at bootup.

I have to get some tuniq in a week, so I can get this phenom ii to cool down.

You still ought to try tuning it around since it will likely drop your temps even more

Mike, just please turn around your heatsink. The CPU and back fan are meant to blow out of your case. The CPU fan blowing on the fins. The back fan sucking that hat air out. Look how others do it. ;)

We can worry about your wires after that.

Back
Top Bottom