Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Sure does

pcx500a.jpg

^that looks quite good, cant see the inside of the front tho and that looks to be where some cables might be, as well the layout you have going is kind of cheap, so im only going to give it an 8 :p its like the corsair 800D, i never give anyone a good rating with it because you don't gotta do ****.

^that looks quite good, cant see the inside of the front tho and that looks to be where some cables might be, as well the layout you have going is kind of cheap, so im only going to give it an 8 :p its like the corsair 800D, i never give anyone a good rating with it because you don't gotta do ****.

That isn't PP's (I don't think). He's demonstrating a LianLi PC-X2000FB

Guess i'll try this. Sorry about the pic quality. The really bad ones are with my iPhone

Back
IMG_2956.jpg

Side
IMG_2961.jpg

Brightest i could get the inside at 3 am with a iphone
IMG_1266.jpg

With my new 27" Samsung..
IMG_4103.jpg

What case is that? Doesn't look too bad to me. But I don't have the eyes of Patonb. ;)
Assuming your asking about the one i posted. if not sorry. But its the Cooler Master HAF 932 Black Edition.

You have a water loop and still at stock?? Tsk tsk.
Haha, right now i'm only using the "OC Genie" which puts me at 3.8Ghz. Just using that till i have enough time to learn how to OC this properly. I've have Slaymate's OC 101 guide printed out next to me, lol.

what is that thing he has connected to his 24pin? never saw that b4...
It's just a NZXT 24-pin Extension cable. I also have one on the 8-pin. so when looking into the case you see no "colored" wires. Its hard to tell from the picture but i do have the visible part of the front panel audio / usbs sleeved for appearance.

Side note: Here are some temps i'm getting with the XSPC Rasa 750 kit.

Stock

Capture.png

OC'd With OC Genie

OC.png

Back
Top Bottom