Computer Programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree but i AM interested in learning a computer language. As I am only 15 years old and as the incessent advancement of technology is occuring today it will be, in my opinion, a very useful knowledge in years to come. With the expansion of tecnology also results in the expansion of jobs. As i see it with a good education in these areas of development there will be a good profit to be made by harnessing these opportunities. As this is only my opinion I not only feel it is an important point in my life but even those older and younger than I am.

I would start with C first, then go on from there. C++, C# or whatever. Get a good understanding, start writing your own dll's. It's not easy, but not impossible.

Okay, I'll try that. I was starting with java but i have also heard that C and C++ are more flexibe and expandable. I have also heard that it is harder to learn but is similar to many other languages. So if i learned it, it would be easier to learn other programs. The one thing i'm still wondering is how do you find the commands for a computer language to do somthing. With java I havn't found anyhting that tells me what it's capable of or how i can do individual commands. Is this different with C? Thanks for the help.

well, you'd REALLY want to get books for it. They come in basic (beginners) upto advanced. They also tend to come with the library and program to write it, be it visual studio or what not, as well as the compiler and packager. Biggest tip I can give you is use F1 (help) and also F8 (step through) and also make use of watches. You'll understand when you start messing with it.

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into it. I may even ask the "computer guy" at my school about some of this. I'll be looking around. Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom