Upgrading graphics card from old BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyikie

Solid State Member
well since everyone heard that BFG is no longer selling graphics cards....i am totally stuck on which company to trust again. I bought from BFG twice and had absolutely 0! problems with them, im still running my 8600GT superclocked card i bought 4 years ago on games like BFBC2 and crysis, on pretty good settings too. So im needing to upgrade though most of the games coming out soon i think my card will just of about had it with the amount of stress i put on it, so who can i trust as a graphics card company.....i want Nvidia only go with them, and im looking at anything from teh 9800GT(or superclocked) to the 400 series. my price range is around 100-180 but id like to try to keep it at 180 being after taxes and shipping. not asking anyone to look for me, but guide me in the right direction!

thnx in advance!

why thank you for the search! ill most def be thinking about this one when i finally get my taxes back. Plus it seems like a smaller profile then the others ive seen and me having a small case that would be awesome. I know i said 400 series range lol but now that i thought of it i wasn't actually sure if that's one of the newer series that they came out with? if so then awesome ill bookmark this. loven the lifetime warranty as well.

should have said this earlier but i just bought a 550 PS, since that i just noticed has two ports on it for power you think id be maxing out my PS agian lol?

oh alrite well then thats a good sign for me, id hate to tell my gf that the PS she bought me recently now isnt going to work lol...but good, ill still check back here if anyone suggested anything different for this thread to me. thnx again you two.

oh btw, how is sparkle? just nvr heard of anything from them, i know it has a lifetime warranty but i would hate to have to keep returning them cuz they suck you know?

While they don't have the rep of EVGA or ASUS, Sparkle is still a good brand. I've never heard any real legitimate complaints about the brand itself and sense they use mostly reference card parts/coolers/layouts they should be as good as any.

awsome i think ill just watch the price on that card then. mb it will go down by the time i get my taxes lol

thnx "Abstract Hero"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom