Need help on deciding on which Gaming Laptop to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombi3

Solid State Member
I need some help on which Laptop I should get. I have 2 that I'm looking at and have read good/bad things about each. I just want a Gaming Laptop that I don't have to worry about heat. Both is said to have great heat exhaust. I would like to hear your guys opinions on each.

1.Alienware m15x

Amazon.com: Alienware m15x-472CSB 15-Inch Gaming Laptop (Cosmic Black): Computer & Accessories

2.ASUS G73

Amazon.com: ASUS G73JH-X5 Republic of Gamers 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Black: Computer & Accessories

I'm thinking of just going with the ASUS G73JW-A1... I just have a couple of questions before I do.
1. How is the backpack and mouse that comes with it ?
2. Is the Nvidia GTX 460M better than the ATI 5870 ? Pros/Cons
3. Are they any thing that I need to know about Asus ? Common problems
4. How is the build quality ?
5. Are they a newer version coming out any time soon ?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure before I drop $1500.00 on a laptop :)

I'm thinking of just going with the ASUS G73JW-A1... I just have a couple of questions before I do. I'd hope so since we were unanimous lol
1. How is the backpack and mouse that comes with it ? Unknown
2. Is the Nvidia GTX 460M better than the ATI 5870 ? Pros/Cons They are both close performance wise. No real cons or pros, both are great.
3. Are they any thing that I need to know about Asus ? Common problems ASUS is a godly brand common problems are almost non existent.
4. How is the build quality ? Once again... It's ASUS.
5. Are they a newer version coming out any time soon ? No this is all pretty new hardware and there isn't anything planned to replace it till late this year.

I'm thinking of just going with the ASUS G73JW-A1... I just have a couple of questions before I do. I'd hope so since we were unanimous lol

Yeah, I haven't really read alot of good things on Alienware. I think I was more interested in the looks and their cooling system more than any thing. It's pretty flashy...lol
Thanks for responding to my questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom