Thank you MAK213

Runfox

In Runtime
I just want to say a big thanks to you MAK213 and all the moderators and fine people that make this forum great. Like most others I come here for help, and advice, but some times we forget to give back and say thank you. I also refer all my friends and family to this site for all things computer for help.

I started with computers way back on my Atari 2600, with a 5 1/2 floppy drive woofhoo. A have been building and taking care of our family computers ever since. Now that my son is gone, I am the family network admin, taking care of min and my wife's computer and the network. Still learning all the time.

Ditto, mate. We always learn to keep ahead of technology.

Glad you're happy here! I've been here since Dec 2009 and I find it very helpful as well. I tend to give out support more than I ask questions. But all in all, that's what makes us the community we are.

I've been on several other computer forums, but this one stands out above the rest. IMO.

TF FTW!

Thank you for the compliment, we try our best to keep the forum friendly and civil and we couldn't do our job without the quality members we have.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to also extend my thanks to mak, trotter, saxon, and the rest of the admin and mod team :)

Back
Top Bottom