Desperate User

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziim_xe

Beta member
Hello World, I signed up because someone posted a mobo I need to buy. The southbridge chip on my wifes fried and nightmares ever since. Im not able to post replies in the thread yet. I live in the bay area, Cali. I have been building pcs since i was 14 and consider myself a gamer. Thats pretty much it, not very exciting.

Yeah. BST requires a large post count to be able to post in it. Shoot him an email about it (I turned it on).

Thanks I sent an email, whats needed to activate PM's? I only found a vague statement in the FAQ.

"If the administrator has enabled the Private Messaging system, registered members may send each other private messages."

You will find the correct answer in here.

11) New Members have certain requirements that must be met before access is granted to certain features, namely Signatures, PM (Personal Message) System, B/S/T (Buy/Trade/Sell) Forums, and the OT (Off-Topic) Forums. The requirements are as follows.
  • 40 good posts to get a signature. Posting things like "LOL" or "That is some good information" will get you noticed real fast and get your signature use blocked before you even get it. A couple posts like this are fine, but 40 posts just so you can put up a link to your site will not be allowed.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the Off Topic forum.
  • 100 good posts to reach the B/S/T Area.

WOW, I hope my email finds its way. Until then I'm gonna start looking to see if my 2 cents are needed anywhere. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom