Movin' on up (promotion announcement)

So, there are now 3 basements, trotters, maks, and a new one, Baez...

I wonder which mods are gonna be chained up in the new one, I heard it has brimstone with no fountains unlike the one in trotters.

Nope Trotters is the one and only basement, we just modernized the Staff rentension equipment too after we found out where all the spoons where going.

I still think we should go back tot he old design where each mod was stuffed in a small cage and they were stacked according to seniority. They say crap flows downhill and that setup really illustrated that...

I still think we should go back tot he old design where each mod was stuffed in a small cage and they were stacked according to seniority. They say crap flows downhill and that setup really illustrated that...

We stopped using that after that incident with me and the hot kebab, it took ages to get that sorted, it was like that scene in alien where the blood was eating through the decks.

I cannot be confined to a small cage, where's my pointy stick :cool:

Back
Top Bottom