I need a new sig ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, it was one of the dell active adapters. At the time it was pretty much the only one that worked. UPS screwed something up as usual and didn't deliver last night, then of course they tried to deliver at 9am this morning. Odds are I'll have to go pick it up after work tonight. I really just want to go home after work, it's entirely too cold to be outside for more than a couple minutes at a time.

And no, tri 580s would eat into my bug money entirely too much. 3 580s is like half the cost of the motor for the car.

hah, looks like a reunion of old timers :p

Hey vee, glad to see you're back in the race. Might want to check my new thread though :p Then we'll talk about "spots" on the TF bench list :p

Sorry about the blueballs, but UPS kind of screwed me this week. I went and picked up the "shipment" (no cheating), but didn't get home until almost 8:30 and didn't feel like screwing with it. I'll get some pics and initial testing in tonight :)

Well, what did you get? If you're looking to get rid of those 285's, I could help you out by taking one off your hands depending on your asking price. I'm not gonna pay top dollar for one though since I can max almost every game with just one and am not in need.

Actually, i still have all 3 285s to dispose of and soon a 5870. At this point I'm going to pretty much sell em for peanuts just to recoup some of my cost. Sadly I still have an i7 920 brand new in box to sell too. Been so busy with work that I just can't be bothered to care when I get home.

With or without waterblock? I have 3 of them, they're all superclock editions and have koolance full cover waterblocks. The more you buy the better the discount :p

front and back, because everyone needs more boxes

Out with the old.

o0o0o0 pretty

old vs new

Installed.

I'm afraid i -might- have a bad card though. I installed both and the computer booted, but the motherboard was angry and yelling at me. Pulled 1 card and it's working fine.

Testing to follow.

Oh right, also before anyone asks why i went with the 70 instead of just the 50, I figure this will probably be my last upgrade for a good while, so the extra cost between the 2 was justifiable. Heck the price difference is less than i spend on food every month.

It would have to be one without the waterblock. I don't have watercooling equipment, and my psu isn't powerful enough to run more than 2.

Well, both cards work by themselves. My god these things get hot though, guess I need to order waterblocks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom