OC Baby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys i just OC'd my Fx-53 from 2.4 to 2.6 and my geforce6800GT from core/320 to 325 and mem from 1.2/to1.3!
awesome or what?

fairly, just make sure that you don't keep going on about it or everyone will be jelous :D

holy shiz. your computer is awesome. i'm jealous... 2 30" LCD Monitors?? that's like.... what... 4 grand right there??

just wait until you hear how much the entire thing cost geo3tech....I'll let nvidia let you know though.

im embarressed to tell but its 12g. And nubius this board is the only pick they had. i already looked into it and i wish i had another board but im not complaining its way to fast!

Yeah like I said I wouldn't complain either.....it's free....besides out of that 12,000 it'd only cost $125 to cover the costs of another AMD64 socket 939 motherboard so being that that's a hundreth of the cost I don't think that's much at all

only a FX53 processor, what are you nvidia, a low-level consumer or what...? :D i swear last system i musta spent 70,000 80,000 pennies atleast man.

yeah only the japanese got that FX-55 at the moment or is out over here now too? Don't think it was at the time of his purchase though

Yea but when i got that i hadnt even heard of FX-55 yet. Oh by the way im getting a new Nforce4 board for christmas!! I might get some faster ram too, idk yet. All in all though im still happy w/ what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom