Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Are you running Win7? 32-bit or 64-bit? I found some nForce 430 drivers on Nvidia's site, but would have to know which version you are running.

Also my 6870 is getting generally 70-91 fps with everything super high and 4x aa and full af. The one guy im talking to says it means my cards fried.

w7 64bit

70-91 fps in what game? That could be really good in something like Metro 2033 and really bad in Counterstrike.

Catalyst 11.1 is the latest version on AMD's site. Are you running these?

Is that driver for use with the 8600gts . That is all well and good - but i want to be able to upgrade not just keep using the 8600. I have a 5770 (sapphire) that I originally bought to use in crossfire with my another 5770 (xfx)- but they are not compatible for crossfire. Tried to use the 5770 in the older HP m8226x - but it failed to work properly- I expect that it was because I did not remove the nvidia drivers before trying the 5770.

ok confused- trotter- should i go ahead and try to use the 5770 after cleaning out the nvidia drivers? I dont know what a mobo driver is or how to check if I need and updated one or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom