System Build Help $1000 Budget Water Cooled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmir

Solid State Member
Hello everyone,
I have a budget of $1000.00 to build myself a new system or buy a complete system from someone like CyberPowerPC. Honestly, since I want a water cooled one and have no experience with that I would rather buy one pre-built.

I am open to ditch the water-cooled option to get a mega gaming PC.

I have researched and researched and cannot decide anymore. You guys seem to really know you stuff. Very impressive site too!

1. I really want a windowed and lighted case. I really like the CyberPowerPC case options they look awesome.
2. I triple box World of Warcraft daily.
3. I play just about every type of video game.
4. I also use Adobe Design Premium CS5 and Office 2010.
5. When I triple box I also have about 5 to 8 Firefox tabs working.
6. I do not need any monitors or printers unless they are freebies with a deal.
7. I need 1 TB internal drive as well.
8. I would like Windows 7 Professional at least preferably. Might be able to order with student discount on that for 65.00.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Oh can someone tell me where and how you get those sweet signatures from with the pics and PC specs.

My current system:
AZZA CSAZ-202 (Black/Red) Orion 202 ATX Mid Tower Case
Windows Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP2
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ 2.20 GHz 64 Bit 128KB Primary Cache & 512KB Secondary Cache
4.00 GB RAM (2x DDR PC3200 & 2x DDR PC2700)
EVGA 9500 GT 1 GB
250 GB HDD (WD 2500KS)
NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A ATA
Optiarc DVD+RW AD-7241S ATA
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium 1.02 Socket 939 Mainboard Bus Clock: 200MHz
Dell 1908WFP 19" Monitor
Dell 2208WFP 22" Monitor
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card
Logitech X-530 70-Watt 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System

So you think the AMD X6 would outperform the i7 for triple boxing? I really like your choices and sure appreciate your time on this!

Also, I see on CyberPower that they have PCs rated with StarCraft II Wings of Liberty and you can select Ultra which is what I am shooting for on WoW.
They rate them with FPS (Frames Per Second) I'm guessing. Do you want a higher FPS or a lower FPS? I am guessing the higher the better?

Also is water cooled all what it is cracked up to be? Is it worth the pain of watching the water, etc.?

Yes an i7 would be better, More frames per second is better, aka more fps...... BUT you can't afford an i7. A i7 is 300 plus just for a cpu, another 150 plus for a board.

The rest will be the same parts.

As for the water, unless youre pushing an overclock, a water loop isn't worth it. They make factory loops, Corsair h50/70 but they do just as well as a decent air cooler.

Don't mind helping you out.... but you might want to edit a post to add more info instead of triple posting.. The mods can get uppity about it.

Btw welcome to TF.

I really appreciate this information. This cleared up a lot and helps me immensely! Sorry about the triple post, I can't figure out how to edit one post. Care to give tell me where and I will be glad to lol. What a noob I am at this. Thanks you for the welcome to TF.

Thanks again! Yeah that i7 pushes the budget over 300.00 bucks heh. Thank you for telling me about the AMD X6 did not know that was out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom