game controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekunique

Beta member
im new to pc gaming. i have a windows 7 64 bit pc with 1 tb hdd and 6 gigs memory. i only have 64 mgs video, but i went into bios and put it at 128mg {the max}. im mainly interested in first person shooter and classic arcade games. i tried a game called star trek d.a.c. and it ran smooth. should i buy a video card, any recommendations? also any suggestions on a good inexpensive wired game controller? sorry for the long winded questions thanks

welcome to tf! it sounds like you're running onboard graphics, and if you're going to want to play any newer games than a GPU upgrade is definitely something you should look into. As far as controllers go, there is the xbox 360 controller that you can get for PC which is probably the best in my opinion. Logitech has some other options, but as far as controllers go I would just get an xbox 360 one.

If you're going to upgrade your GPU you should make a new thread in the upgrading PC section, and make sure to include some info about the computer, links or parts if you know/have them, and what games you want to play, monitor size you're playing on, etc.

Again welcome to TF and enjoy your stay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom