2x465 with SLI hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Anybody know anything about the current SLI hack? When I did mine on AMD it was way back when you had to modify INF and stuff.

I have 2 matching 465's and a UD3R board of which I'm trying to SLI with. I've gone through the lengths of having a modified bios with a SLI cert inserted but that didn't work either. I'm now trying to use this SLI hack and even this isn't working. I have tried using 260.99 and the beta drivers.

Will give that a try. I just did a fresh format with the F8 bios again (tried 4 different bios, including F9a). I was gonna give up and try working on my eVGA board but I keep getting retarded answers over on eVGA forums. Shammy's lair on KPC isn't any help nor has TiN been any help either. Best answer I got was here on that board.

Edit: Well got it, toying with it. Dont know what really to do. Don't see a way of enabling SLI with the profile editor.

UD3R does not support SLI natively. In my other thread I talked about having the 465 and 470 where I flashed the 470 to 465. It didn't lock all cores so I figured the no SLI was due to a bad flash. I finally traded the 470 for this 465 and now have matching cards. It will not SLI even with 3 different versions of SLI hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom