Graphics Performance List

Thats odd. It was a benchmark of l4d2 with some new intel sandy bridge igp's. I can't find the review now for some reason... Maybe they took it down... meh whatever.

Eventually adding some of the better intel igps though might be a good idea :p Gabe from valve apparently thinks it is going to help "consolize" pc gaming. Which i guess means raising the bar for the weakest computers out there for gaming performance.

Can someone give an opinion on the 450 GPU's - they are not on the list and I am seeing them on sale for around $100. I am looking replace a 8600gts in an old HP that I have upgraded the PSU with a corsair 550 watt., Have tried ATI GPU's, but for "what ever reason" the MOBO, RAM, or what ever doesn't like them - so will now try an Nvidia GPU.

So a significant step up compared to the 8600gts and since it is Nvidia - the new drivers should not have problems .

So a significant step up compared to the 8600gts and since it is Nvidia - the new drivers should not have problems .

Oh god yea...I might even go so far as to say any dx11 capable GPU is a significant step up from an 8600gts... I could be wrong though.

Any ways, a gts 450 is a good option (if you don't want to get the 5770...) in that price range.

Back
Top Bottom