Looking for Input on PC components.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question about cases for this build: Mid-Tower cases can fit full-ATX boards, correct?

If so, would it be best to go for a mid-tower case, or a full-tower case?

The board I am going with is 12.0 x 9.6 dimensions. This is going to be enough to fit a full-ATX board AND the power supply?

EDIT - Sorry about the constant bombardment of questions that seem noobish. I just want to be able to say in a Large Ham voice "THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG!" without the jinxing coming up. :p

Also, which tower case would you recommend for optimum air cooling?

There is always room for the PSU. Never worry if your PSU will fit because the standard is... IT HAS TO!

Now the Antec 1200 is a huge case so I wouldn't worry. Everything will fit. It is a full ATX case and you have an ATX board.

As a matter of fact you will have EXTRA room.

Don't feel bad for asking questions. If I had never asked questions in my own posts I wouldn't be able to answer yours now.

As for great cases? The Twelvehundred you chose is one of THE best.

Heh. Well, let's say I wanted to shave a few bucks off by getting a case around $100 or less. What would be the best call then? I am having trouble deciding between the Lian Li PC-K62, the CoolMaster HAF 922, the Rosewill ARMOR, the NZXT Digital Arctic-Camo and the Antec 900 Case if I went mid tower. For Full tower, I would be unsure what would even be safe in that price range...

So if I were to get the Lian-Li PC-K62 case, would you recommend anything else, or would that put the icing on this whole machine with the cooling performance?

That puts the grand total down to $1770! You've helped me save over 50 dollars on this, so I really must be thanking you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom