Rate the Wire Management Above You!

That's not what I meant Slay. The Antec 1200 has little rubber feet that hold the PSU off the bottom of the case for air flow (for those that don't naturally drill a hole). If his case has these then his PSU should be fine.

9/10 bravo! Only thing you could really do now is sleeve the fan cables. If the front audio isn't necessary then you could remove that too, but I understand alot of people use that.

a perfect? well thats asking for a lot lol. Solder the cpu power and the 24 pin on the back of the mobo, and cut some holes in the mobo tray for some cables can go directly to the back instead of threw pre-existing wholes, and re-sleeve all the cables for they are completely covered. Then i would give you a ten lol

Very nice i agree with Mguire. 9/10

Okay today i spent some time fixing a couple things i said i would on my last post.

So gimme some scores this time. the case is an NZXT Apollo lol

syuwy8.jpg

qnr57d.jpg

So What do you guys think??

Anything i can do? besides a new ODD or Modular PSU?

330ha11.jpg

I know need a new ODD lol. and a new PSU lol. but oh well, it can wait till i save some cash.

if you can drill out some holes in the mobo tray for the wires to sneak around to/from the PSU. Depending on how the back panel is on the case it would make it look a lot cleaner. Also I'd route the 4pin power cable on top of the motherboard and then join it up with the jumble of wires in the PSU rather than having it cut across the PSU. If it's possible to drill holes and route wires behind then you should also think about doing 2 holes so the front fan and front panel connectors can go behind. looking good though!

Thanks for the advice. The way the motherboard tray is I most likely can cut some holes for the power cables to go through.
Just gotta find the best place for them.

I'll also fiddle around with the 8pin power cable going across my PSU, Im thinking thats what you meant when you said 4pin.

The holes for the front pannel/usb/audio (big black cables on the bottom) might be a little harder, They are deff long enough, but I will have too look again to see how it is at the bottom of the mobo tray. it maybe hard to get down in there to make the cuts.

Back
Top Bottom