Good day and 'no' I am not from Aussie Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calendula_2011

Beta member
Hello to all you Techy's;

From a not so technically gifted person. That is the reason why I have joined here to become a member of "Tech -Forums" in 2011.

I live in South/Eastern Ontario, Canada , have been for 51 years and yes I am a Senior.
Have owned and operated a computer for over 10 years and belonged to a number of web site forums, Gardening Forums to be exact because I am an avid photographer that loves to take pictures and like to talk to like minded people. I have been enjoying every minute on my computer except in those "special " Moments when the puter has it's own ideas :omg:

I've weathered many 'computer storms' with and without help and it looks like there will never be an end to this. That is why I decided to join in a help forum and also to talk to someone that is able to teach me a thing or two and be patient while giving advice. :big_smile:

Thank you in advance
Forever greateful

Calendula

Hello backl So nice to see that one is being recognized. Thanks for the welcoming words.
Ha, patonb, 51 years old, me? Nope, not, unfortunately; Read again please, I came to Canada "51 years ago ", did not say I am 51 years old. But to make it easy if it must be known, I was 21 years young when I immigrated. There, now the cat is out of the bag and I don't mind it one bit.
Oh, and Super Mod, my subject title about Aussie Land was meant only in a good and teasing way. I once very much wanted to immigrate to Australia when young since the land held much fascination for me. But as it turned out it was not meant to be, instead destiny dictated itto be Canada instead. It is a nice country and nice people. It has beautiful scenery. I live in the World renown 1000 Islands region, Islands which are 'strewn about' in the mighty St. Lawrence River which winds itself to the Atlantic Ocean East of us in Montreal, Quebec.
Thanks again everyone.

Calendula

Yea Soul would have been a Special mod but the ****** Public Relations people got involved....

Welcome, where abouts do you come from originally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom