iBuypower or Build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want USB than go with the one you chose. It is as fast as they come.

that one has support for windows 7 right?

edit: also I'll post some pics tommorow of the case with front panel connected. Might be ordering the rest of the parts this week.

When you order multiple stuff from newegg, do you get it all in one box? Or you get like 6 boxes from the UPS guy?

"Windows 2000/XP/VISTA32 and 64 bit/Win7 32 and 64 bit"

Yep, it supports it.

I ordered several things all at once multiple times. it depends where it ships from. I have got it all in one box, and I have got each item in a separate box before. The shipping is the same either way though.

wow guys just found out something pretty nice.

I see this card :

Newegg.com - EVGA 01G-P3-1467-AR GeForce GTX 465 (Fermi) Superclocked 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

it has a free mafia 2 game coupon? what is that a game? or just a discount?

But I'm getting the xfx 6850 double lifetime warranty which is $200.

But the above is $195 but its overclocked a lot and a free game, which one should I get.

Cause if I get nvidia that would mean a darksiders game with the 1055t, a game with the video card, and a 10$ gift card for the 1055t which means starcraft II. Lol a total of 3 games in one order 2 of them are free. :confused:

edit: AND now I see this LOL : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127512
Why is it only $150 AND includes 2 games?? That's amazing.

Out of all these 3.... which has best value that will run BFBC2 Maxed out, WoW Maxed out, and a couple more games.

the cyclone has 768mb that's why it's cheap.. will there be a difference between 768mb and 1gb?

I'll just go with this :

Newegg.com - EVGA 768-P3-1362-TR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) Superclocked 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

It's overclocked stock, and I can oc it even more. How do I go about Oc'ing video cards? is it less dangerous than cpu's? + that card has 2 games aswell for $184.

But what I don't like is how the 6850 has more shaders, processing units, clocks, all that stuff, so which card is better

Wow youre buisy....

The 465 is a gf100 card, ie first gen fermi.. great power but were kinda hungery for electricity. The 1st 460 786meg was the gf104 chipset and really brought fermi to the top. The 1Gig was a full fermi card and is slightly better than the 786 model.

Of the 3 cards, the 1Gig 460 would be top.. and the ATI you found is sweet too. I wouldn't pay extra for an oc version as oc a gpu is dead simple, and oc miles beyond the factory settings.

If you can swing it... get this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130564

Its an AR card which has a lifetime warrentee.

So your suggesting I go with the 768mb evga gtx 460? Can I overclock it on the nvidia control panel?

Oh I saw you guys graphics perfomance list, says the gtx 460 is 4 places behind the 6850, is that the non overclock version though?

Does it perform better than the 6850 overclocked? Lol, sorry for all the questions it's just not very familiar with nvidia cards.

Hmm seems like a nice program, how do I know when it's stable? Like do I have to restart the comp each time?

I'm guessing the gtx 460 superclocked is better than 6850?

Well, once you get a stable oc.. you save the profilre, and boot to it.
I use 3dvatage as my checker.

The issue with judging an oc card on how good it is, is each card ocs different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom