Really budget gaming computer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joho128

Solid State Member
Hey guys i need some help i need to build a budget gaming computer REALLY budget. The only type of games i will be playing would be World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Minecraft, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth. And i don't need to run them on ultra settings just as long as i can get good preformance.

PS: i live in canada

Just drive on over to Kenosha County wisconsin and buy this computer from me for $200. LOL... I play Starcraft II on ULTRA settings on it. I'm building a new computer and lookin to sell this 1.

That's about as REALLY budget as you're gonna get.

well you could atleast give us a budget to work with of how much you wanna spend, we're not mind readers here (well i'm not anyway, IDK about all the other members here :wtf:...)

do you have an old pc where you could salvage an old optical drive, hdd, maybe a case?
what parts do you need to buy; just the tower (internal parts), or you also looking to buy a monitor, k/b, mouse, speakers, OS?

I have an optical drive an SATA HDD with windows XP (should be fine for the games i play) I also have an old case with good ventalation and a 300 watt PSU o and 1 gig DDR2 RAM

well you could atleast give us a budget to work with of how much you wanna spend, we're not mind readers here (well i'm not anyway, IDK about all the other members here :wtf:...)

do you have an old pc where you could salvage an old optical drive, hdd, maybe a case?
what parts do you need to buy; just the tower (internal parts), or you also looking to buy a monitor, k/b, mouse, speakers, OS?

I have an optical drive an SATA HDD with windows XP (should be fine for the games i play) I also have an old case with good ventalation and a 300 watt PSU o and 1 gig DDR2 RAM

You will need to install a fresh copy of windows since you are building on a new platform and that 300watt PSU is going to have to go.

The HDD itself should be fine and the ram may be salvageable.

Now.... WE NEED A NUMBER!!!!! :p

Without a budget we can't really help you.

You will need to install a fresh copy of windows since you are building on a new platform and that 300watt PSU is going to have to go.

The HDD itself should be fine and the ram may be salvageable.

Now.... WE NEED A NUMBER!!!!! :p

Without a budget we can't really help you.

Ok so i am thinking my budget is like 400$ maybe a little more but that's about it, and as long as it can run World of Warcraft on high graphics with 30+ frames then i am happy :D

Here's what I'm thinking so far. These parts plus I suggest you get more ram and you need to get a new copy of windows.

PSU
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139004

GPU
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100283-3L Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

CPU/mobo
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

These parts will show a significant increase but you REALLY need to get atleast 4gb of ram.

Ok sounds good, but your PSU link went to the graphics card :p but other then that it looks good, and yes when ig et the money i will buy more ram TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom