please, about "airing the case"

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha thanks ,tha co2 cans here i think they don´t sell that, but i didn´t look on all shops, seem to be cool hi-tech hype stuff,
using compressed air for atypical uses,emergency cooling is effective? sure never been be4...
i wouldn t dare to touch-mod the cpu fan, and tha heatsink thing
would impove cpu perf? but i dont really need it do i? i´ll buy another fan a nd a cool glowthing, multi blasts saw it on shop.

cool tha 43º are ok, i was worried, and also i have now a mbm5 program says tha temps on taskbar
btw, i can run now tha pc closed ! i had to move the cables, think the problem is of cable placement(they were pressed a bit)
it s wierd i have a fat cable multi from mobo to psu that pushes the side metal and have to compress abit to get the case closed.
what u say seems cool but afarid to modify cpu stuf and so on,is it necessary? i ll get another fan .
motehrboear monitor says 38º-38º temp,
do u need 9 +2 FANS!!! isnt that too much?
and 410 W is a bad thing for my system?

Thank You!! ;)

It looks like everything is ok. As long as you don't start having that problem again you shouldn't have to buy or modify anything.

It makes sense that that problem could have been due to bad cable placement since your PC would work if you just opened up the case.

Just let it run for a while with the case closed and if you don't have that problem again then don't worry about trying to fix or modify anything.

Well honestly it was hard for me to comprehend most of that paragraph you wrote...but honestly if I want to the forums in Spain I wouldn't even be able to THAT good so you're ahead of me on the whole multilingual bit :p...

anyway
using compressed air for atypical uses,emergency cooling is effective?
No this is not effective...and he was just wondering if he could possibly use it...but really there would be no way to do this.

Your temperatures are fine and it could have been that the case was pressing on a cable that was basically causing it to come damn near disconnected and the computer will do silly things when stuff isn't properly connected....it's good that your comp is up and running properly though.

i wouldn t dare to touch-mod the cpu fan, and tha heatsink thing
would impove cpu perf? but i dont really need it do i? i´ll buy another fan a nd a cool glowthing, multi blasts saw it on shop.

All I understood out of that is that you don't want to touch the CPU or heatsink in anyway lol...no cooling doesn't seem to be an issue with you nor were your voltages. I simply think like you said a cable was being pushed and possibly being slightly disconnected out of somewhere and it didnt like that...upon opening the case the pressure was released and the cable moved where it needed to be and you wound up fixing the problem by adjusting the cables.

he he yeah, mostly it´s hard to write my thoughts directly to keyboard and english.,and it depends the way u write not what u know because in spanish forums i write the same way a bit uncomprehensive,fast. its not a fluid grammar hehe.now its cool that the pc works as it sould, great.
but u see, now, hah, i notice that tha red led ya know,the one showing HD activity (ithink, there the other tha yeallow with a bulb stamped,this one is ok) , that red led , is no more brighting, its not on.What s that?? its the only thing that doesn t work properly now
when did that changed ,how?
and also, a athlon 64 3200+ has the same horse power i.e Ghz as the P4 3,2Ghz? (i know tha athlon is below 3.2 Ghz??!!)(but near performance??)

-Thankz !! :D-

yes basically an athlon 64 bit when it's nammed 3200+ means it's approximately the equivelant of a 3.2GHz Intel...
Check out these benchmarks of mine. I've overclocked my AMD chip from 1.8GHz to 2.7GHz and you can see it's comparable to a 3.6 and 3.8GHz Intel chip in some tests:

OCSS3.jpg

Also it's a possibility that the HDD LED wire was removed from your board during your wire removing :)

ok, the same +or-,ty
aha i see, interesting utility,i´m downloadin it SSandra04,
woa! more than me! ur overckloking gave u a neat improvement,then u can get up to 1ghz extra!
that s why u have new fan and heatsink to proc.but is it really safe to do that? u may be overcharging ur cpu?
i better not do that because my pc is brand new, maybe when tha proc is outphased...
heh u got ur temp cool huh
i got 1.5 of vcore is that bad should it be 2?
Also , does this happens to u?when winXp loading , tha logo, loading,the first second it appears it freezes for 2 secs and starts "loading.." with the thingie moving side to side.adn all ok
is that normal??

Thank You ;)

lol man your computer is normal stop worrying about it ;) Yes my overclocking is why I had to get a new heatsink and fan, yes it is safe to do this....I have a mobile chip that was meant to go into a laptop that would have been running probably atleast in the 50's Celsius and I'm keeping it in the 30's and mid 40's under full load....overclocking doesn't damage a CPU...it's HEAT that takes off the life of the CPU....your Vcore is normal...usually I believe a normal desktop chip is at 1.65 but no yours SHOULD NOT be at 2....mines up that high because I'm overclocking and my processor has to have that extra power...basically I'd suggest not messing with your voltages unless you REALLY know what you're doing.

Also , does this happens to u?when winXp loading , tha logo, loading,the first second it appears it freezes for 2 secs and starts "loading.." with the thingie moving side to side.adn all ok

As I said..your computer is normal ;) Yes on any computer that slider will move....kinda jump for a second right before it goes to actually load up windows.....

Unless your computer is freezing, randomly restarting, overheating, or anything like that, don't mess with any options that you don't know what you're doing or you could do some serious damage.

You really shouldn't try and OC your 64 as they are already powerful processors that get plenty heat...plus I don't think the motherboard you have is designed for Overclocking in mind...beyond that it takes about a good month of reading nonstop on overclocking before you should actually try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom