K6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
i have a k6-2 and the mobo for it is screwed. i wanna get a k6-2 mobo secondhand. Does anyone know of a very easy to find k6-2 mobo. also does anyone know any good aussie secondhand computer parts dealers that i can buy off over the internet.

Well while I do agree that there is a possibility of that. eBay is built on trust. Check the seller's feedback and make sure it is excellent.

It just depends on how much of a risk you are willing to take. If the seller I buy from has good feedback then I am not hesitant to buy... but thats just me.

That....and generally e-bay has some kind of 'insurance' or something of that nature....but generally you'd have to take them to court :p screw ebay, nothing but people putting up crap waiting to take your money =/ Although my dad did find a complete engine for his truck for $5 lol working and everything, so he gave the guy $50 cause the guy didn't know what he had and my dad felt sorry for this guy ony getting $5 :D

yeah, but i dont want ot use ebay, well not for a while, ive only ever bought of the net once and it worked. I bought of a australian company oatley electronics and it arrived okay but i dont understand ebay that well. so there is no australian online shops that sell secondhand computer parts ?

yeah I don't trust ebay either. But I would have no clue of any australian vendors...man I didn't realize the people in the US who wish to order PC parts online have it pretty good =/ seems like we have a lot more outlets to buy from and way better prices....God Bless America :p

well, its only going to get better, as in american outlets will post to australia etc, stuff will get cheaper etc.

well I think that as long as you do your research eBay is fine. With all of the measures that they have in place I think its a pretty safe bet. But, if you dont want to use eBay than thats up to you. As for some Australian place having parts... I cant help you there as I live in America.

Also... Im sure that if you just wanted to try ebay that you could get a K6-2 mobo for like $10 US. I dont know what that translates to in Australian money, but thats not much over here. Basically, if you did bid on something and win and for whatever reason you never received it, you would only be out about $10-$15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom