What's the difference between these two cards???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJamesJR

In Runtime
XFX
Newegg.com - XFX HD-577A-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

SAPPHIRE
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100283FLEX Radeon HD 5770 FleX 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

What's the difference between these two cards performance wise? I'm looking for a card myself and I'm on a budget. After the rebate on the XFX they both come to the same price.... So what's the big diff?

i would recommend the Radeon HD 5770 out of these to as:
1.it has a lifetime warranty (as previously stated)
2.compatible with windows 7 64bit (some people i know have had problems with the SAPPHIRE on 64bit)

i would recommend the Radeon HD 5770 out of these to as:
1.it has a lifetime warranty (as previously stated)
2.compatible with windows 7 64bit (some people i know have had problems with the SAPPHIRE on 64bit)

Ill assume you're talking about the XFX because they're both HD 5770.

Yeah, I'm sure the sapphire one works with windows 7 64 bit. If it didn't that would be an epic fail.

But yeah, the XFX has a better warranty.

I purchased both of these exact card as I was planning on using them in crossfire. However, they are not compatible ( another story) - I just had to switch out the Sapphire card after using it for 3 months, bought on the Egg in Sept, due to crashes (Black screen, lagging/freezing in games, etc. ). Switched it out for the XFX card which is looking good so far. I am looking into doing a RMA for the Sapphire card. So, one more vote for the XFX card here. Although time will tell on the XFX card as well - hopefully it will have no trouble in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom