Motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
supports the latest AMD Athlon XP, Barton™ processors with 200/266/333 FSB,
You don't want a motherboard that'll only support 333FSB...you want atleast 400 especially now-a-days then you can have PC3200 memory.

Aright...it always seems like I'm trying to sell this thing off...but I am :p

Anywho...I have an NF7-S2G for Sale Wakkaz (US Only)

You were looking at the NF7-M so they both come from the NF7-Series....infact they have the same manual because the manual for the S2G just says BIOS SCREEN FOR NF7/NF7-M/NF7-S2 lol

Anyway, it has everything that that other board has minus onboard graphics which you should really try to avoid anyway and get a decent graphics card unless you absolutely can't.

The board I have supported 400FSB, Dual DDR 400, and you wil DEFINITELY be able to have an XP processor over 2GHz in that thing.

The board works 100% and was only used for 2 days because it turned out it wasn't the board I needed ( I needed bookoo overclocking options, this board isn't made for overclocking) but will suit your needs and then some if you are not planning on overclocking and want to put in an XP Processor.

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/products.php?categories=1&model=205

That's the manufacturer link to it.

My dad and I own our own online retail sales website and are registered through the BBB, Authorize.net Secure Transactions and, ID Theft so we are a reliable source and you can cross reference us through the BBB..heres the link to purchase the board

http://www.27thavenue.com/catalog/NF7S2G_Motherboard-p-16480.html

We accept all major credit cards and pay pal, no checks please, also let me know if you are interested. That $65 includes shipping. This mobo is basically brand new, in it's original box, manual, all parts that came with it, anti static bags...yeah...only one IDE Cable package was opened and that's it..everything else is there.

Let me know as I'm just trying to get rid of this damn board because I already bought the board I ACTUALLY need and so I need to get some of the money back from that other board =/

Well. Im lookin for a mobo that will be able to get decent Cpu speeds in order to run some of the newer games coming out So im assuming that would work for that.

Yeah...the board that I just talked about that I have...the NF7-S2G is more advanced than the board you were looking at...the NF7-M.....mine just doesn't have onboard video though. Yours has a smaller FSB of 333 instead of 400. So yeah if you want to run the newer games you are going to want a 400FSB board, CPU, and RAM, and get a decent graphics card to go with it. Onboard video sucks and you won't be able to play the newer games with an onboard 64mb Geforce4 MX...the MX is the worst in the series....

The board I'm offering is $30 cheaper than that board you were looking at and is far more advanced! Like I said yours only has capabilities of 333FSB and you definitely want 400...the higher AMD XP's run at those speeds. Plus the RAM is an important factor too.

You were looking at the NF7-M ...it's $95 + shipping, I'm saying $65 for my NF7-S2G shipped. Look into the model I have and you'll find it's a superior board. It cost me $85 total, but obviously I'm just trying to get some money out of it at this point. Just let me know. I knew a guy who coulda used this board and instead bought the board I have in my specs below even though is only plans were surfing the web and downloading Mp3's....my current board is made for overclocking this NF7-S2G is not. If you're looking to put in a good processor, RAM, and Video card you'll have a good stable board and faster systen than with the NF7-S2G....

lol not to be all salesman pushy and whatnot all over you, but I hated seeing someone buy a board that they didn't need and that this one could have easily handled their needs for cheaper =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom