Newegg VS. UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see where he's said anything bad about Newegg or anything about a DOA. In fact, what he is saying is, despite UPS's best attempt to damage his purchase Newegg's superior packaging skills have won the battle. I see this as complimenting Newegg :thumbsup:

In the future I suggest actually reading the post and not just the title.

Edit: I have seen boxes arrive in worse conditions, a lot worse.

Plus one to this, I too thought it was a Newegg praise/win. However being a psu it'll win the battle usually. Its best to not post vs posting just to post.

Yea, this is kinda a battle between the egg, and a delivery company, newegg wins as they know how hard things are thrown around in shipping facilities, and UPS lost, because they didn't cause harm to the internal package.

But, FedEx and UPS ship the same way, they use trucks, planes, and conveyors, somewhere a box will land on top of another box, and sometimes, a box gets crushed by others.

It really looks like due to the increased package traffic, they jammed more boxes into the truck/plane/horse buggy and it was squished.

Fortunately for me, Purulator got my mobo and ram to me in perfect shaped boxes.

I used to be FedEx all the way... until the day one of their drivers threw an RMA'd optical drive 12' across my porch instead of taking 3-4 steps to lay it in front of the door. I guess he didn't see my mother-in-law standing in the living room when he did it. needless to say the drive was dead when installed and since dipwad dented a corner with his throw I was stuck with it.

I've had some pretty roughed up packages over the years, but NewEgg has always succeeded in thwarting all delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS).

I get annoyed when my packages come from newegg and they aren't even in a newegg packaging, just the manufacturers package. I get that a lot.

My new memory came in a bubble lined envelope...or whatever you call them....and there were several feet marks on it... ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom