VB Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

In Runtime
Well Guys, here again with a strange experience, recently what I did with my computer.. Umm.. say i insatlled VB6 thinking that i would learn it, which i never did, so i uninstalled it, and now what happens is everything, even my webpage if has some error it shows me a warning to Debug i am pissed of this hell VB, jus like a bad dream for me now..

Also whenever I Install anything on my system, anything Means damn any Exe file is ran on my computer, it gives an error, close or debug..F**G VB.... and it is there click here to view technical details and click it, it pops again a new windows and says there is something wrong in temp floder,

I have cleared them restarted my machine then the same problem remains sometimes, but most of the time this tweak works..

Lemme know please what i need to do for this..

regards
sachin!

well, clean out the temp folder first, you probably already did. I did a search on my win2k sys and found no file named desktopfileman.exe so maybe delete that file. fun hijackthis and check and fix anything having to dowith that VB crap. if you have XP do a restoer to before you installed VB.

well that desktop file you are talking about is of symbian mobile's file manager's file.. i jus installed it.. ya i would really give a chance to hijack this.. rather i already tried registry cleaner.. but no use.. lemme try your advice..

regards :)

hijackthis has thoroughly worked well in many instances for me so I can't say that it "din" work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom