lcd monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajc1991

Beta member
Hi all, I was using my computer today, and all the sudden, my monitor started to behave strangely; A "wave of collor" (thats the best way I can describe it) came across the screen and the the screen was a dark blue shade with a vertical black line running through it. The line moved with the mose, but I couldn't see anything but the blue collor and th black line. At first I thought it was a bad connection so i unplugged and re plugged it into the tower. After a while, I gave up and shut the monitor off then left for about an hour. JHust for kicks I turned the computer and monitor back on and it was working again. Then after using the computer for 20 mins or so, the same thing happened. Any ideas on why this is happening or how I can fix it?

thanks for the quick response! I'd send you a screen shot, but its an old power mac that i messing with as a profect and it would take me forever to download the program and get a screen shot up. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the tower or video card to be more specific because when this was happening the first time, I unpluged the monitor from the computer and turned it on and the same thing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom