help picking out parts to build computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

grieving_reaper

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, well its gonna be my first time building a computer. I've been looking around and reading about building a computer, looking up parts and so far what I've came up with is that i want the Intel Core i7-980X Extreme Edition in it. lol I'm just having trouble figuring everything else like motherboard, video card, hard drives ect ect.. I'll be using it for gaming and everyday stuff and just want to have a top of the line monster with the latest stuff and be able to upgrade in the future when better stuff comes out.. haha so any help would be appreciated it. thanks in advance.

@GoogleIntel
good luck with this monster
was referring to the entire build.

also please note i said:
some parts you might be interested in
please note the 'might' part of my sentence, as at the end of the day it is his decision on what parts to chose, now i admit that the card that i listed is no 'monster' but i think the graphics card should be chosen by the builder as different people have different needs there for the card i listed was just a suggestion.
on a different note @grieving_reaper might want to have a look at this site to help him decide a card-Best Graphics Cards For The Money: December 2010 : December Updates

hope this has helped
gunzidiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom