Best Notebook Mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFargle

Linux / HPC / K8s SME
Staff member
I've been looking around for a mouse. My old one is too heavy (two AA's) and the bottom pads are gone (had to take it apart to fix it), so it's clunky and heavy and I want a new one :tongue:

Must be wireless and preferably has a nano receiver (Like the Logitech Unity adapter or whatever they're called)

I've been looking at this one a lot. It seems nice. Got an award from Engadget for being the best new PC interface device (or whatever)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...44146463&skuId=1261563&st=Arc Mouse&cp=1&lp=2

So post what you'd recommend. Thanks :thumbsup:

I use the Logitech M305 with my netbook. It is a nice little mouse to carry around. Only takes 1 AA. Cheaper than the one above. I had that mouse for maybe 5 months, didn't have to change the batteries yet. Also has a low profile dongle. You can use the mouse about anywhere. I use it on a fabric arm chair often.

That one does look nice.. I hadn't read the description because it looks similar to the one I have now :tongue: I assumed it had two batteries. Looks nice, thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

I got the Logitech LX8 for the new laptop that "mindovermaster" recommended me.

it was only 15 dlls, they have a super sale on tiger direct, not sure if it is still on.
but they retail 40 dlls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom