Searching similar to Game Prelauncher

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gave you our advice and suggestions.
Ok, I understood that there are no similar programs.
Sorry that offended you, only now I understand that you thought that this post is advertising, but it is not so.
I cannot buy the program, because it's expensive for me (I'm from Yugoslavia, so also sorry for my language. English is not my native). I also can not find working crack.
But was really surprised with perfomance results of this app (I'm sorry that this sounds like an advertisement.). Cause I have a middle-end config - it's important for me.
Therefore why I'm looking for something similar.
If there are no similar programs (as you said) - so the question is - how I can to disable most services (leaving only 10) and Shell manually and full autorun (or create script).

If you love Game Prelauncher so much and it works for you use it, don't waste our time.
Sorry if prev. posts sounds like advertising. I just need like GP results. I thought that it is not unique.
I thought that gamers already know about Game Prelauncher like booster. Sorry if I affected someone.
I cannot buy it now (because 12$ is expensive for Yugoslavia) and could not find fixed version and the trial ver. is over.
I see that there are no similar programs. Booster is not similar at all. GB and GP produce very different results in tests.

But it's important for me cause I have middle-end PC (2007) and could not upgrade often.

I also found how to disable services with bat file here.
But I could not find How to turn off another for gaming mode - like full autorun shell, reg dlls, etc that loaded with Windows with bat.
Maybe you can help please.
we do use proper grammar.
Sorry English is not my native language. But I'm trying.

Well I apologize if I came off hostile I'm just moody thanks to the new year. haha.

Without doing it by hand you might be out of options. There aren't very many programs out there because of stability issues and possible corruptions.

Really the best I could suggest is a hardware upgrade if framerates are really an issue. BUT I would take another look at Game Booster 2 but look into the Beta. It's just as good as the full version and you aren't limited like in the full version. There is a section in there for closing DLLs you just need to set the target file. Besides that I'm out of ideas.

BUT I would take another look at Game Booster 2 but look into the Beta. It's just as good as the full version and you aren't limited like in the full version. There is a section in there for closing DLLs you just need to set the target file. Besides that I'm out of ideas.

BTW GBooster price is 10$, GPrelauncher - 12$. But results as I said previously are very different. Now I have only debit card so I even can not buy it via the Internet maybe later can.

Gbooster is free unless you want the optimized game box among other things. But try this one it's 100% free

Download Iobit Game Booster 2 Beta Version 1.1 Free

Just don't update.

Thanks for the advice. But I already tested this version.
It disables 15 services, and 3-4 user programs. And thats all.
Look please:
With Game Booster:
1zpr6rt.jpg

(http://i55.tinypic.com/1zpr6rt.png)

With GP
2dv0mcn.png

(http://i53.tinypic.com/2dv0mcn.png)

I need to disable most objects - because only under such conditions like practice shows, frame rate will be increased . Now I'm learning how to disables services with bat files (Screenshots are from virtual fresh Win7 under VMware).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom