witch laptop ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro1

In Runtime
looking to get a used laptop, and im looking at the Dell M90 but im not sure since the video card goes out a lot on what i read

i just want to use it for wireless internet,saving pics,data ect...... if i go with the dell m90 how long do u think the video card will last by doing those things ?

i like the looks of it also

any other laptop u guys recommend ? that will last a few years good with wifi/performance

Are you sure that it is not built into the mother board and can be replaced like a desktop GPU? Cause if not you would be buying a unit that you would have to replace the whole mobo for.

well im not sure........ if i go with the m90 it will be working but my concern would be if the video card would ever go out in it

i also like the HP Pavilion dv9000 or 6000 ect....but many of them have heating problems/MB problems so thats why i would like ur guys help on what laptop to look for that has a 17" screen

So give us what your looking for so we can help you. Just saying a 17" screen doesnt help. What price range? What kind of CPU, Video card, RAM and so on are you hoping to get? Give us information so we can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom