I got a PC-V1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apokalipse

Golden Master
I got the case of my future PC, a Lian Li PC-V1000

I want to put in a Window, what do you think, should I get one of Lian Li's side panels with a window or should I get a window kit?

can anybody think of a way I could mod it appart from putting in a Window?

here's the case

Bah, that's WAY the hell too much to pay for a case. They are nice cases and the AMD64 system I built I suggested the customer get one and his was $125 but had the slideable motherboard tray. For the price of that case they should have left that function in there and pisses me off ( even though I don't own a lian-li) that they'd remove that awesome function. There's no point in spending that much on a case that doesn't even have THAT great of functionality and practicleness....I personally don't see why they gave it 10 out of 10 I dun like it!

Sry to bash your case apok :( Back to your question though....it really depends....would you rather 'mod it' or simply order a seperate part? Depends on what you'd rather do with your time. If you order the window you know it'll match, and if you get a kit there's a chance of scuffing the outside of your existing panel I say, but really you gotta ask yourself if you'd rather simply order it and have it delivered to you or go geek style and mod it in there yourself.

well I do but I don't want to put in my own window, it is less expensive and looks good that way but you can't reverse it once you do it

*edit* I was thinking of putting handles on the top so I can carry it around and take it to LAN's

holy cow, 270 for that case? no friggin way!! but thats an interesting concept with the PSU at the bottom of the case:
v-1000-2S.jpg

I think that is way too much to pay for a case inwhich your cables might not reach =/

I live in australia, where it is normally $350 but I got it for $296
looking inside it I don't think there would be an issue with the wires not reaching the motherboard, they seem long enough to me, reaching the top of the case
do you know anywhere in Australia I can get one of Lian Li's window?
- and I got the silver one, not the black one

You should just mod it. You can make it any shape you wan then. Why would you want to reverse it?

because it might not look quite like he wanted it to?...

i'm not saying you're crap at modding apokalipse, just that not everything turns out quite like you imagine it will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom