Graphics Performance List

So how are the 6970's standing up against the 580's? I haven't been able to find much on it and the 6970's and 6950's aren't on the list.

Update to the latest iOS version. I remember reading about the exploit a few months ago.

Just happened to notice this list is missing the gtx460SE1gb/gtx460768/1gb distinction.
According to reviews the 1gb is actually above the 465. The 768 is below the 465. And the SE1gb (because of it's missing shaders) is a little bit lower, possibly below the 280.

After the 6 series is added maybe you could try throwing those in the list.

Sorry, I forgot to add the 6xxx's the other day. I've pretty much been at the beach non-stop for days :p awesome fun, weather's great.

Oh and Drizzt, when Baez setup the list he decided to not list all the memory variations for a card. If it's actually different (like the 216 version) then it'll get listed differently, otherwise scores are added and the mean is taken.

Sorry, I forgot to add the 6xxx's the other day. I've pretty much been at the beach non-stop for days :p awesome fun, weather's great.

Oh and Drizzt, when Baez setup the list he decided to not list all the memory variations for a card. If it's actually different (like the 216 version) then it'll get listed differently, otherwise scores are added and the mean is taken.
Oh ok, but the 460SE has less shaders.
gtx460se_slide.jpg

Makes sense with the 768mb and 1gb... virtually no real difference after looking at benchmarks. Or maybe I am just saying that cause I just got a 768mb lol :p

1. HD5870x2
2. HD5970
3. GTX 580
4. GTX 570
5. HD6970
6. GTX 480
7. HD6950

Add those 4 in those spots. That's what top 7 should look like. 4 and 5 really could flip flop if they wanted to though. It really is extremely game dependent.

Back
Top Bottom