Not open for further replies.

iceyc0ld

In Runtime
Hey guys so I decided I was going to buy this for a friends case:

Newegg.com - NZXT CB-LED10-BU Sleeved LED Kit - Blue, 1 m

I have a question on that though, does that work in this case:

NZXT Hades Crafted Series:
NZXT :: Unique. Unprecendented. Inspired - Hades Product Detail

edit: And another quick question that just came to mind, to avoid making another thread.

My haf 922 has 3 fans included. The top fan and the rear fan have two cables that connect to the motherboard isn't there suppose to be only one that connects in to the pins labeled Chasis Fans on the motherboard? Basically it's a fan, with two little plugs that can go into the motherboard.

You can connect as many fans to the motherboard as there are plugs for them, if that's what your asking. Most motherboards have plugs for 3 fans to be plugged in.

Ohh I think I see it a female plug is connected to a port that unites two, here I'll upload a pic.

2v3g6s0.jpg
[/IMG]

what I did is I got the red cable that does the little union and I unplugged it from the big 4 pins. Did I do it right?

edit: hold on having troubles posting image grrr..

OH, that's just an adapter to go from the small 3 pin to the 4 pin molex and yes there are male and female ends that you can daisy chain.

ok thanks really appreciate it.

One more thing there's another small 3 pin that's labled PWR_FAN on my motherboard, that's for the main fan on the front I'm assuming (this is the haf 922 case) correcT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom