6800GT softmod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither does mine obviously but come on if you had a pcx card running on a pcx board w/ an amd 939 wouldnt that just be a littile bit cool? wouldnt you feel sortof superior to everybody else? i know i would!

Well maybe that's because perhaps you have a superiority complex and others are more humble than thou

Nvidia fan boy said:
neither does mine obviously but come on if you had a pcx card running on a pcx board w/ an amd 939 wouldnt that just be a littile bit cool? wouldnt you feel sortof superior to everybody else? i know i would!

Well, sure it would be kewl!!! I would love to have that stuff. It doesn't MAKE you kewl though. I am kewl because I have reliably overclocked my current config to stomp comparable setups. I make do with what I have, and what I have is still pretty nice stuff if I do say so myself. And yes, I would brag if I had a PCIX board, but I don't think I would feel superior to anyone else though, that's just not me, I am poor, but I have nice stuff, I save up and I try not to show off, unless there is a thread that lets me show off without coming off a egotistical arse.

Let's just say this, if and when I get a board with PCIX next year, and if it has a 939 chip, I will be very, very proud of my setup, as I am with my current setup.

Well, sure it would be kewl!!! I would love to have that stuff. It doesn't MAKE you kewl though. I am kewl because I have reliably overclocked my current config to stomp comparable setups. I make do with what I have, and what I have is still pretty nice stuff if I do say so myself. And yes, I would brag if I had a PCIX board, but I don't think I would feel superior to anyone else though, that's just not me, I am poor, but I have nice stuff, I save up and I try not to show off, unless there is a thread that lets me show off without coming off a egotistical arse.

Let's just say this, if and when I get a board with PCIX next year, and if it has a 939 chip, I will be very, very proud of my setup, as I am with my current setup.

Completely agree although your setup is way better compared to mine :p but I bet the 2.7GHz could compete with your 3.2 depending on the benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom